AM: 8.00am, Pick up from your hotel and start our tour of this cultural capital. On our tour you will enjoy the visitation of the final resting place of our nation’s great father (also known as Uncle Ho), Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, his Stilt House, where he lived on and off from 1958 to 1969, his museum, where you will learn more about the president and what he has done for our country as well as other countries. Following that you will tour the One Pilar Pagoda, a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the shape of a lotus in the middle of a lake. (symbol of peace) then proceed to the Temple of Literature, the first college of Vietnam which was built in the early 11century as a dedication to Confusius and later opened for scholars.
PM: After a cultural and historical enriching morning you will be treated to a lunch a popular local restaurant and visit Ngoc Son Temple on the Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake). A pleasant cyclo tour around the Old Quarter and watch the livelihood of the ever so narrow and busy streets full shops, merchants and shopper. Enjoy water puppet show at late afternoon.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Meal follow as the tour program
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance (sum of insured USD10,000/person/serious accident)
- Tax and service charge
- Mineral water: 01 small bottle per pax per day
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Personal expenses (laundry, drink, telephone, shopping, tips…)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.