Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City arrival (Dinner)
Welcome to Saigon! You will be met at the airport and transferred to hotel in city center. Saigon is a bustling, dynamic and industrious centre of the country, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Yet within the teeming metropolis are the timeless traditions and beauty of an ancient culture.
You will have free afternoon to visit Ben Thanh Market and Night Market, enjoy dinner with local food, overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Mekong Delta – My Tho (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Pick up at hotel and departure for Mekong delta trip. This trip provides a look at a wide variety of the life and scenery of the Delta. On the way you can see green rice paddy fields stretching towards the horizon. After 70km driving, we arrive in My Tho, a private boat trip takes us to Ben Tre. Walking on land and exploring local life and then we’ll visit the local coconut-candy workshop. After lunch, we’ll enjoy the local tropical fruits, folk music and see how they look after their honey bee farm. Afternoon, our boat takes us back My Tho where we meet our bus again for a 2 hour drive back Saigon for dinner and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnel – Ho Chi Minh city tour (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, our guide will take you to visit Cu Chi Tunnel. These tunnels are a symbol of Vietnam’s continual fight against foreign oppression and imperialism. The tunnel system covers close to 200 km including under what was once a US air base. The tunnels once spanned an area stretching from close to the Cambodian border to the city limits of Ho Chi Minh City. They were originally constructed to fight against the French in the 1940s, to give a peasant army a means of communication between villages whilst remaining undetected. In 1960 the Viet Cong repaired and added to the tunnels to fight against the South Vietnamese and American forces. The Commander of the American forces in the region held the opinion that the Viet Cong who were responsible for digging them were like human moles.
After lunch, you will start city tour to visit the main attractions of Ho Chi Minh City, visit the War Remnants Museum, the Reunification Palace, Norte-Dame Cathedral, and Central Post Office. You will go back hotel in late afternoon for dinner and overnight Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, you will have free morning to walk around to take photos, buy souvenir or relax in leisure time…, transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure flight. End of trip!
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in hotel.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- Child under 4 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: FOC (No meal is provided)
- Child 5 – 8 years old sharing room with two (02) adults without extra bed: 75% of package cost
- Child under 9 years old sharing room with one (01) adult: 100% of package cost
- Child 9 years old and above: 100% of a