Day 01: Upon arrival Bangkok (D)
Upon arrival, meet & greet at the airport then transfer to the hotel. After check in, free & relax on own.
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 02: Half Day Bangkok City Temple Tour. (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel and then sightseeing tour to visit: At first visit to Wat Traimit, the Temple of the Golden Buddha, the temple is famous for its 900-years old five-and-a-half-ton solid gold image, and then continue to visit Wat Arun, perhaps better known as the Temple of the Dawn, is one of the best known landmarks and one of the most published images of Bangkok. After that, visit to Wat Po, the largest and oldest temple in Bangkok, as well as the largest single Buddha image or the Reclining Buddha (Phra Buddhasaiyas), also known as Wat Phra Chetuphon or The Temple of the Reclining Buddha. The temple is also known as the birthplace of traditional Thai massage Reclining Buddha. After this place we back to the hotel and free at leisure.
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 03: Bangkok Departure. (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure till time transfer to the airport for flight departure.
- This private tour applied for group of minimum 04 adults
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in hotel.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- Child under 4 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: FOC (No meal is provided)
- Child 5 – 8 years old sharing room with two (02) adults without extra bed: 75% of package cost
- Child under 9 years old sharing room with one (01) adult: 100% of package cost
- Child 9 years old and above: 100% of adult cost.
- Accommodation in twin/triple sharing room
- Tour arrival and departure airport by private transport
- Daily international buffet breakfast
- Entrance fees and boat trip as point in the tour program
- Meals : Full board at Halal restaurant as stated
- Transportation air-conditioned with 2bottles of Mineral Water (500ml) per person per day during sightseeing
- Experience English speaking guide
- All air-ticket with airport tax and Thailand entry Visa fees (if any)
- Other service & Personal expense which not mention in the itineraries (laundry, mini bars etc, beverage during meals, tipping for guide and driver …)
- Travel Insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident of illness)
- Single supplement additional charges
- A surcharge for Peak Season, Chinese New Year, Christmas and New Year’ Even (Subject to hotel’s policy)