Perfume Pagoda is 75 kms southward of Ha Noi. This is the biggest complex pagoda , where hosts the longest festival in Viet Nam (from the first month to the third one base on the lunar calendar). Moreover,Perfume Pagoda is known as a place which has spectacular lanscape, you will have chance to enjoy the marvellous sceneries combined between mountains and streams when you get there. If you really fancy your day work-out, you can row the boat by yourself.
AM: Pick you up at your hotel at about 8.00am and depart for Perfume Pagoda. Arrive there after 2 hours car trip through Vietnamese villages. Go for a walk to Yen wharf to get on the boat to visit Trinh Temple.After visiting you will have short trek to climb up the main cave on the top of moutain (at 2.5km height).
PM: Have lunch at the restaurant. Visit Thien Tru Pagoda for worshiping and breaking. Back to Yen wharf.Return to Ha Noi. Tour finished.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Meals follow as the tour program
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance (sum of insured USD10,000/person/serious accident)
- Tax and service charge
- Mineral water: 01 small bottle per pax per day
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drink, tips, shopping…)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.