At the attitude of 1650m, on the side of Hoang Lien Son range – facing the summit in Indochina. SaPa is the common hone of several minority tribes such as Black H’Mong, Red DZao, It is where you find the beauty of nature in valleys, mountains, streams, waterfalls and the warmly welcome of the ethnic people. Come to SaPa to enjoy the scenery and explore daily activities of the tribal people.
Pick up you at your hotel at 7.30pm – 8:30pm to Ha Noi train station catch the night train to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train
Day 1: Ha Noi – Lao Cai – Sapa (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Pick up at Lao Cai train station to Sa Pa by mini bus. Arrive in Sa Pa in the mid-morning, and then check in hotel, have breakfast and relax, early afternoon the guide takes you to visit two villages of Black H’mong people (Cat Cat Village), a waterfall and you have a chance to see the hydroelectric power station built by the French. Back to Sa Pa for dinner. In the evening, you are free to visit Sa Pa town and Love Market.
Day 2: Sapa – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, the guide takes you to the villages of the H’mong and Dzay called Lao Chai and Ta Van. Have lunch on the way or in a family of the ethnic people. Return to Sa Pa and go back to Lao Cai train station and have dinner, catch a night train back to Ha Noi. Arrive in Ha Noi at 4.00am – 5.00am. Tour finishes.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in hotel.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- Child under 4 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: FOC (No meal is provided)
- Child 5 – 8 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 75% of package cost
- Child under 9 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 100% of package cost
- Child 9 years old and above: 100% of adult cost.
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Train return tickets (soft sleep bed with A/C for 2 bed, 4 bed or 6 bed in 1 cabin)
- 02-night accommodation in the train (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- 01-night hotel accommodation in Sapa (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- Meals follow as the tour program
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance (sum of insured USD10,000/person/serious accident)
- Tax and service charge
- Mineral water: 01 small bottle per pax per day
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels, single supplement
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drink, tips, shopping…)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, me