Ha Long Bay and Cat Ba Island are the two most beautiful seascapes in Viet Nam. Ha Long is an excellent exampleof a Karsts landscapes created by a complex chain of millions of years of geological movement. And Cat Ba Island,formerly named “The Pearl Island”, is the largest one in Ha Long Bay vicinity, with 1354 square km of area.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay (L/D)
AM : Pick you up at your Hotel and leave for Ha Long at 8.15am by a modern bus. On the way you will have a short-break about 20 minutes. Arrive Ha Long around 12:00pm, getting on deluxe junk and enjoy a welcome drink and lunch of savoury local sea food.
PM : Start cruising around the bay to see the amazing karsts with different formations: Lion, Tea Pot, Toad, Dau Nguoi (Human Head) islets, then stop for a walk through the Sung Sot cave (Amazing Cave). The junk arrive TITOP island, you will have 1 hour for visiting , climbing and swimming. There will be plenty of time for swimming and sunbathing (If weather permitted) after the boat anchors at a clean calm sea. Enjoy a wonderful sunset dinner in our beautiful restaurant before retiring to the comfort of your cabin, overnight on the boat.
Day 2 : Ha Long Bay – Cat Ba Island (B/L/D)
A.M: Breakfast on boat. Then start cruising toward Cat Ba Island. Stop at Va Gia village and transfer to another boat for your cruise to Viet Hai village which belongs to Cat Ba National Park. Cycle from Viet Hai Wharf to Viet Hai primitive forest, trek through the forest up to the Navy Peak where you are overwhelmed by the beauty of Ha Long Bay and Cat Ba National Park. Cycle back to the boat and BBQ lunch on a white sandy beach
PM: Kayaking around Lan Ha Bay with full of exploration. Relaxing and swimming and especially you have time to visit Monkey Island and Lan Ha Lagoon. In the late afternoon, get to Cat Ba Island and check in Hotel. Dinner at your hotel and free time to explore Cat Ba town by night.
Day 3: Cat Ba – Ha Long – Ha Noi (B/L)
Breakfast at 6.45am. At 7.15am, go to habour by bus then getting on boat to cruise back to Ha Long City. On the way, you may have 20 minutes for swimming at a quiet and clean sea. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11.45am and get on bus to the restaurant for lunch.
After lunch, return to Ha Noi on the way we will have short-break in Hai Duong province and arrive in Ha Noi at 16.00. Tour ends.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in hotel.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- Child under 4 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: FOC (No meal is provided)
- Child 5 – 8 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 75% of package cost
- Child under 9 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 100% of package cost